Our purpose is to facilitate the growth in our faith through Bible study, strengthening relationships in the faith community, and living our faith through Christ-like service to others.
FG&D exists to equip the saints of our congregation, preparing them to be sent out into the world.
- As we move into 2017, we again have the opportunity to send youth and adults to Hurley, Virginia on our annual mission trip to help rebuild homes and lives.
- Adult Education at Our Saviour provides for lifelong learning opportunities for our congregation.
- Sunday School for ages 2 and up are a strong asset of Our Saviour
- Our two year Confirmation program includes retreats, service projects, and classes taught by the pastors and by volunteers.
- Senior High Youth Group, PALMS (Middle School Youth Group) and other programs enhance the Sunday morning learning.
- Vacation Bible School continues to be an incredible in-reach/outreach ministry for our congregation.
- Experienced Christians Helping Others (ECHO) is our senior ministry group. It provides fellowship, learning and service opportunities for our experienced members.
When Do We Meet?
Events are held at the ministry level. FG&D meets every other month (4th Tuesday of even months in the church library) to assist in planning events, report on ministry activities, and review completed projects.
Who are the current members of the [committee / team / ministry]?
FG&D meetings are led by Tom Bartkiewicz, the FG&D Team chair. Ministry leads are encouraged to attend the meeting and/or provide brief reports.
Join one or more FG&D ministries. If you want to start a new ministry or have ideas to enhance an existing one, see one of the Pastors or the Team Chair or come to one of our planning meetings.
See a wealth of examples under the specific ministries of FG&D.