The time is finally here!
Our Saviour is excited to hold the first live in-person worship since early March on Sunday, June 14 at 10:00 am — rain or shine!
The worship service will take place outside of Our Saviour’s building on the lawn and parking lot.
Bring your own lawn chairs or blankets, or you can stay in the safety of your own car. We will broadcast the service through speakers onto the property through our new FM radio transmitter. Tune your radio to FM station 92.3 — the new “WOSLC”!
For those who prefer to stay safer at home, join us on Facebook live.
(We will have a few bulletins printed for those who need one.)
Additional information and guidelines:
In Your Car
- Park in the center of the lot according to parking attendants
- Tune your car radio to FM station 92.3
On the Patio Seating Area/Lawn
- Park at P.B. Smith Elementary if possible and walk over on the sidewalk behind the church
- Sit with members of your own household only, at least 6 feet from other people to ensure proper social distancing
- Please wear a mask (especially if singing or moving around) to protect the health of your neighbors. Our Mask Makers have a few on hand if you need one.
- Inside the building
- Wash hands for 30 seconds before and after use of the lavatory
- Please avoid gripping door handles whenever possible
Please do ONE of the following:
- Walk your offering to the large basket up front
- Donate online at https://oslc-warrenton.org/donate/
- After service, drop your offering in the large basket near the exit
Helpful information from the CDC:
(click on image to view pdf document)