OSLC Office Administrator
Our Saviour Lutheran Church (OSLC) is a community of worship, learning and service active in charitable and relief work, both in Fauquier County and throughout the world.
OSLC is seeking a highly motivated, experienced professional to serve as Office Administrator for a bustling and prolific church office.
This position supports and coordinates ministries while serving as office receptionist and welcoming host. Under the direction of the supervising pastor, this position performs a wide variety of duties to include, but not limited to, communications, worship and ministry support, volunteer lead, and maintaining congregational record.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills and ability to multi-task,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and various forms of web-based communication including Facebook and Google Suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality among members, citizens, and staff
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule if needed and available
- Experience using Constant Contact and WordPress
- Proficiency in proprietary congregational membership software (Shepherd’s Staff)
The Office Administrator position is a full-time wage position not to regularly exceed 35 hours per week. Hours of actual work may be adjusted in coordination with supervisory pastor. The Office Hours of the Church are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Tuesday – Friday. This position is to maintain those core hours for the congregation and public access.
Salary is commensurate with experience and will not exceed $17.00/hr.
Resumes will be accepted via email to MyCalling@oslc-warrenton.org through close of business Friday, April 14, 2023.