Fauquier County Food Distribution Coalition is again filling Christmas shoeboxes for children of families who come to the December 18, 2021 food distribution.
Here’s how YOU can help:
- Get an empty shoebox (or purchase a plastic shoebox)
- Decide if your gift will be for a boy or girl and which age category: 2-3 yrs., 4-5 yrs., 6-10 yrs., or 11-14 yrs.
- Fill your shoebox with a variety of gifts* and then wrap the shoebox in Christmas paper.
- Attach a label or tag to the top of your box identifying boy or girl and age category.
- Bring your wrapped boxes to the narthex of Our Saviour Lutheran Church by Sunday, December 12.
♦ Gift Suggestions (What would the age of boy or girl enjoy having in their box?): small cars, balls, dolls, stuffed animals, yo-yos, small etch-a-sketch, slinky, pens, pencils, sharpeners, crayons, markers, stamps, ink pad sets, coloring books, pads or loose paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, socks, mittens, hats, gift card (ex: Walmart, Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, etc.); for 11-14 yrs., deodorant and deodorant shoe balls or sachets.
Contact Judy & Dave Raecke through your church directory (or by getting their contact info through the church office) with any questions or to find out how else you can help.