In-person weekly services have been suspended during the Coronavirus Crisis. We are still providing weekly services via Facebook Live on Sundays at 10:00 am. Recorded services will be posted on each week’s Worship page along with the full bulletin and the text of each week’s sermon.
Pancake Brunch and Burning of Palms
February 23 after 10:30 am service. For details, click here.
Join us on February 26 at Noon or 7:00 pm for a service of confession and the imposition of ashes. For details, click here.
Soup Suppers and Holden Evening Prayers during Lent
Each Wednesday in Lent, we gather to sing Vespers, or Evening Prayer, at 7:00 pm. We use Marty Haugen’s contemporary setting, developed at the Holden Village retreat center. A light supper of soup and bread hosted by various ministries of the church precedes the service, beginning at 6pm.
- 4 March 2020 (Hosted by Council & Financial Officers)
- 11 March 2020 (Hosted by Quilt Ministry)
- 18 March 2020 (Hosted by Choirs & Handbells)
- 25 March 2020 (Hosted by ECHO & Social Ministry)
- 1 April 2020 (Hosted by Men’s Group)
Our 2020 Holy Week schedule includes:
- Maundy Thursday (9 April, 7:00 pm)
- A celebration of the Last Supper & Communion Class Blessing
- Good Friday Prayer (10 April, Noon)
- Spoken prayer and the Passion from the Gospel of Luke with Veneration of the Cross
- Good Friday Tenebrae (10 April, 7:00 pm)
- A service of songs and the reading of the Passion of Jesus from the Gospel of John as the church darkens
- The Great Vigil (11 April, 5:30 pm)
- A journey through the history of salvation up to and including the Resurrection of Jesus
- Easter Sunrise Matins (12 April, 6:30 am)
- In our outdoor worship area; coffee and pastries follow at 7:00 am
- Easter Communion (12 April, 8:00 am)
- Sing out, earth and skies: Chris is Alive! Alleluia!
- Easter Brunch (12 April, 9:15 am)
- Including a Children’s Party with Egg Hunt & Craft
- Easter Communion (12 April, 10:30 am)
- Sing out, earth and skies: Christ is Alive! Alleluia!